Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: MarooneyTOONS

Man Mountain [SUPPORTER] scmarooney's Avatar
    Thanks for the look, Porpitude! I'm definitely will take your advice and put in some work on the heads and hands! Appreciate the help!

Here's my Hulk drawing completed, colored with colored pencils. This is another 100% analog (vs. Digital) drawing. Gotta find some time to learn the digital coloring someday!
    HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Here's a quick dip-pen sketch (some blue pencil underdrawing) done for a weekly sketch group of a werewolf.

That last piece is amazing and freaky all rolled into one...NICE
    Middle Weight * WINS: 08* LOSSES: 14 * KO: 04 * Months Champion 3 lightweight

http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...=1#post1384552

Thanks paladis, appreciate the look!

Here's a piece I did for the Star Wars grand-championship this month. I'm not happy with it, especially with the design on the floor and the background, but waited until the last minute as I was stuck for any ideas and wanted to do something for the contest. Ah well, maybe a better one next time, eh?

Thanks for looking!
    -Sean

Quote Originally Posted by scmarooney View Post
    Here's a quick dip-pen sketch (some blue pencil underdrawing) done for a weekly sketch group of a werewolf.
    This one is dynamic! I like the whole concept of transformation that you explored. Nice job!

Thanks for the look, Eric! I appreciate the feedback!

Here's a headless horseman drawing I did for this weeks' sketch group. Not thrilled with the horse, used a dumb little plastic toy for reference. Should've gotten some better horse reference!

Quote Originally Posted by scmarooney View Post

Really enjoyed a lot looking at your work and especially looking at these SW pages. The sequential storytelling here is fresh and very effective!!

Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Caimano View Post
    Really enjoyed a lot looking at your work and especially looking at these SW pages. The sequential storytelling here is fresh and very effective!!

Good work!
    Thanks, Simone! That feels like high praise, indeed, since I really admire your art and sequential work!

Here's a Frankenstein Monster I did for a weekly sketch group.

This is a Superman sequential page that I have been messing around with for the last few days. It's not going very well, there are anatomy issues as well as perspective issues and I'm pretty dissatisfied with it. So I'm probably going to use it as a mock-up for a better, more well-drawn page somewhere down the line. Script is by Ben Holman.