Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 50%grey makes a mess.

I enjoyed everything, but I really like the more "cartoony" ones as the grom, chris ashio doodling and sculpy...these last two are my fave! It seems you're really good at drawing with this style

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar
    Thanks all. Simone I'm always looking at your art for inspiration, I am so glad you post on penciljack!
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Ok worked on Advanced today ,trying to nail down his costume.

Not real happy with how this turned out. I tried to force myself to work really big,and I had some problems with proportions. This is my drawing for today.

And a very quick color job to show what his suit will look like.

Still working on this ,and hope to have a couple pages done in the next month or so.
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Sketch for today, really fast under 20 min. This is a pretty bad scan =/

Last edited by 50%grey; 07-10-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Sketch for today. Had to use felt tip pens because I am work. Can not wait to get some brushes in.

Layout for the Hellboy 2 challenge. Still have alot of stuff to do on it,including inking and coloring.Whew.

Quick Sketch for today .

Quote Originally Posted by 50%grey View Post

This one is really cool...the work did with black here suits very well the character. submit it for the drawoff

Ok, inks by me pencils by YU. This is part of an ongoing experiment for me detailed in my post HERE

Really like the approach of inker "add his own soul" to the pencil. I see this experiment aligned on what Jason did with Miller (on DD and Batman) and Byrne (on Xman), if you want alo with the Al Williamson on JRJR Devil (problaby the best inker JR had).

Pay attenion to keep the pic "readible" I'm talking about the confusion there is with the Puni gun and the GR body.

Really like the way you "interpretated" the GR skull adding so dark shadow