Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 50%grey makes a mess.

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar

Last edited by 50%grey; 09-22-2016 at 02:15 AM.
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Waiting for a bunch of my art to come back to make a big post, but did this last night for my materials class. We had to take a bunch of household items and ink with them.

Also we had to complete 2 pages in really a one days span. Most stressful thing ever, and I really haven't done any comic pages in over a decade. Did my best ,but made some huge mistakes I learned from.

Last pic was a face comp. I have no idea why I forgot to scan the finished one so just waiting for it for it to come back. This was my thumbnails for it

Last edited by 50%grey; 10-06-2016 at 02:58 AM.
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Wonder Womans 75 year anniversery art, and a Conan WIP i'm working on

Last edited by 50%grey; 10-17-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Awesome thanks Eric!

Have a ton of stuff to post from the last few months, just need for winter break to start so I can sort it all out.

Heres a double page cover I did last night