Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 50%grey makes a mess.

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar

50%grey makes a mess.

Ok, this is all new stuff that i've done in the last week or so. I'm trying to force myself to draw all the time to get back into it,and to try to get at least one comic done by next year.

So I will be posting everything I can ,good or bad. I want to get myself motivated again,cause I love comics.

And away we go..

“Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

“Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Some Old stuff

I like your attitude where you will post
    whatever you think is good or bad. It's
    really the way to be. Just can't understand
    peoples need to rate a thread within sketchblogs.

I do like your thinking behind the character concepts
    and I really dig your old work. Keep on track, 50.

i agree with Dri these are pretty awsome i wish you would post more, it would also be nice to see more finished pieces

Thanks all,

Did this about 20 min ago on the back of a letter I was doodling on at lunch.

Hairs off, it seems I made the noobie mistake and ran out of room =/

I'm hoping I can force myself to do more finished pieces, pencils with Inks on the weekends when I can concentrate on it for a longer amount of time.
    Last edited by 50%grey; 07-10-2008 at 06:15 PM.

My Monthly Sketch group will be making Sculpy Marquettes tomorrow so this will be my concept for that. I'll post pics when I'm done with the Sculpy.

I'm also working on pages for advanced,but I went into abit of an art slump last week so I'm trying to work through it.

Feel like I am talking to myself here