Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Odiferous Eminations

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

OLD stuff...

I was looking through some old sketchbooks and saw some pieces that I kinda dig and figured I share. With well over 100 views, I know you people are looking... [I would have put a winking smiley, but apparently that counts as an image and puts me over the limit]

Linked for boobage.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/060207_1.jpg

Blog Entries
    Looked at 154 times and not a single word? Thanks for the help and education folks.

Ok my first time seeing your work and here is some c & c.

I enjoy the sketches where you are playing with proportions like the image on top of this page (The bald man in profile) but anatomically speaking the proportions are off on people of your sketches.

I enjoy reading Andrew Loomis's books (especially the one about figure drawing). It has some great notes on proportion and how you can teach yourself some landmark's on the human body to make sure everything works. It takes a while to see any improvement though of course like anything else, but if you practice enough out of some anatomy books your stuff should definitely improve. Don't be discouraged that people don't reply, keep posting and improving and they'll come around

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot man! Muchly appreciated feedback. And I'll have to take a look for something by Loomis next time I'm at a book shop.

Blog Entries
    old sketch... new colours...

Blog Entries
    No ammount of bumping is going to help is it?

Juan2.0
    I like your colors...I think you could be a great colorist if you take some pro linework and go to town on it.

Ur colors are flat, u need to add more values.

And dont take the whole "not getting comments" personally. Ask yourself "why am I not getting comments?" U need to try harder and impress people with your work, so they DO leave u comments.
    SOVEREIGN: The Return vol. 1 is now live on kickstarter. Please support or spread the word https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...raphic-novel-0