Page 217 of 219 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2181

Thread: What are you listening to... now.

Not Spoiling for a Fight Pencilero's Avatar
    Somehow this popped up on youtube, and all I can say is HELLS YEAH!

New and improved for 1996!
    Instagram: Pencilero

^ Wagakki Band. Have been trying to find similar bands for a while but haven't had too much luck.

Found these guys through a Maximum the Hormone fan site. Which means...they're a bit weird:

Quote Originally Posted by D.C. View Post
    ^ Wagakki Band. Have been trying to find similar bands for a while but haven't had too much luck.

Found these guys through a Maximum the Hormone fan site. Which means...they're a bit weird:
    Wait - are there any members from Maximum the Hormone in this band? It seems like the sort of side project / second band Snowy Shaw would create when he got bored with an existing project.

If you love history, folklore, and legendary heroes - then check out The Romance of the 3 Kingdoms Podcast. I don't want to represent it poorly, but if you're a fan of Arthurian Lore - this may be in your wheelhouse. It covers a period of 100 years with three warring factions in China full of bad ass mofos.

I admit, I got hooked on the mythology via the Dynasty Warriors playstation games, and have been trying to expand my knowledge of the actual stories more since. This is a great podcast that spans 140+ episodes covering the sprawling tale.

Fantastic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Pencilero View Post
    Wait - are there any members from Maximum the Hormone in this band? It seems like the sort of side project / second band Snowy Shaw would create when he got bored with an existing project.
    Nope, not as far as I know. Which is why this was a pleasant surprise. Maximum the Hormone has been the absolute hardest band to find similar stuff to. Don't know of many who change genres within almost every single song like they do and have three very different singers. If anyone knows of any, please share.

Ooh, that podcast sounds interesting. May have to give a listen.

Currently listening to a new one called Off Book where they create a improvised musical every episode. Stupidly impressive: http://www.earwolf.com/show/off-book/

And about to start the very last episode (of at least this campaign which has been running for three years)of Adventure Zone, a D&D podcast. Started as a fairly silly show with three brothers (The McElroys if familiar with their other podcasts/tv show/ etc.) and their dad goofing off, but evolved into something really special. Some fantastic storytelling: http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone

And today's music:

Fallen.

Open for commissions and work....PM me.

Unhappy

Car broke down yesterday, so blues it is.