Thread: Batman and Robin family selfie

Batman and Robin family selfie

[IMG]batman and robin by beyfenn, on Flickr[/IMG]
    I like this one so far...wondering if I need to add batgirl to the left side, or if it works the way it is....

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    I would have robin sitting in the bat mobile, holding the cellphone while Batman is driving. Bats should have a disapproving look. More squinty eyed. That would let you have the blurry motion background out bats window.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Deja vu all over again

You continue to draw smiles upside down. A smile and a smiley are two different things.

At eye level, the corners drop. It's the philtrum area (the divot under the nose) that rises. An upshot, as Robin is, the corners will be lower still. It's only the downshot where we see corners lift and thats perspective, not muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas71 View Post
    I would have robin sitting in the bat mobile, holding the cellphone while Batman is driving. Bats should have a disapproving look. More squinty eyed. That would let you have the blurry motion background out bats window.
    [IMG]bandr 3 by beyfenn, on Flickr[/IMG]

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyfenn View Post
    [IMG]batman and robin by beyfenn, on Flickr[/IMG]
    I like this one so far...wondering if I need to add batgirl to the left side, or if it works the way it is....
    I Do Like This idea...i do like the suggestions ....Like I said I do like the Idea..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan E.Warner View Post
    I Do Like This idea...i do like the suggestions ....Like I said I do like the Idea..
    I do too, but I have been trying for days to correct Robins smile per/smitty's advise and every time I do he comes out looking more Jason Todd angsty than Dick Grayson playful...

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyfenn View Post
    I do too, but I have been trying for days to correct Robins smile per/smitty's advise and every time I do he comes out looking more Jason Todd angsty than Dick Grayson playful...
    Keep in mind..it's you..If Smitty or I drew this...it would not be you you have enough info...to ..stay the same...or..( if you think somethings better )
    Keep that Pencil Busy!