Thread: Wall hanging some of your comic book collection

Wall hanging some of your comic book collection

I'd never hang this cover on my wall. Image source: Imgur.

You know what? I think they could make Shatterstar cool in movie form. I had the idea of having the man cave use book railings so you can display comic books like it looks at a comic book store.

I was actually interested in displaying comic books like that when I was interested in starting a comic book store but I saw one store where the stock was sun/light faded. So were I to even entertain this idea it'd be either printouts of the covers for a wall display.

Yup, I have comicbooks that have faded because of exposure to the sun. The polybags are supposed to offer some UV protection but I guess it can't protect against prolonged exposure to the sun.

Return If Possible [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Klown View Post
    Yup, I have comicbooks that have faded because of exposure to the sun. The polybags are supposed to offer some UV protection but I guess it can't protect against prolonged exposure to the sun.
    You could, I dunno, keep them away from sunlight, maybe?

When I was a wee lad, I used to tape my entire collection to my bedroom walls. Yes, I said tape. The majority held, but ever so often, a few would drop. This was before I cared about condition. I just loved looking at all of those covers.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.