Thread: Hours Part 3

Hours Part 3

Thank you all for taking the time to help me hone my craft I really appreciate it.

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Well..all I really seen was JAY SHY...jayshart@gmail.com..That said...Keep to your details and story telling more for the reader..keep it simple..JAY SHY..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan E.Warner View Post
    Well..all I really seen was JAY SHY...jayshart@gmail.com..That said...Keep to your details and story telling more for the reader..keep it simple..JAY SHY..
    Apologies but I don't understand!?

Quote Originally Posted by JayShy View Post
    Apologies but I don't understand!?
    no offense but your name or how your presenting it is kinda distracting from your pages...You have started out pretty strong...but you seem to be skimping on your details..like pg 4 pnl 3..it's dark just above the car? pg 5..it's no longer dark? pg 6 it's dark again?...Now I'm probably misunderstanding whats going on..and that should not be...over looking again there has to be some FX transformation going on yes? pg 3... Stars an Space are in the car?...To me there is some confusion...though it might read clear to you...we as readers can't read your mind...these are just my thoughts from the first opinion,,,not intended to discourage so Keep at it! were a team here..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Ah Ok I understand, thank you, So much you never notice while your drawing until it's done. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JayShy View Post
    Ah Ok I understand, thank you, So much you never notice while your drawing until it's done. Thank you so much.
    You Keep up the hard work...The 4 basic rules are #1 Keep it Simple..#2 Keep it interesting ( entertain the readers eye ) #3 Don't get Too Artsy we fall out of the story..and #4 Make us the reader want to Turn that page....always keep these in mind and you can't go too far wrong..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!