Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10 page short

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtime143 View Post
    We meet again Bryan, yes the story is for Marco Lopez, he's written it and I've done a lot of short story's for him. It will go up on his website once it's lettered. I'll find a link to it.
    I have an old School Buddy..Richard Sala..he is doing a complete swipe of the old Warren Mag Creepy...it's Title is Creeps....he's on FB...You guy's might want to rattle his cage....http://thecreepsmagazine.com/
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Thanks Bryan, I do like the old Creepy and EC comics stuff. Im not a huge horror fan tbh at least when i was a teenager watching the thing, and evil dead and such for the first time i was really into horror. Now nothing new has really grabbed me. Just cant get into the walking dead for whatever reason. Im probably more into scifi now with stuff like papergirls and stranger things i think are really cool. Although i did get really got into snyders American vampire.

Modesto, CA 1979 EddieChingLives's Avatar
    Nice page flow. Great use of black silhouettes! Has a great noir feel! Makes me want to watch Touch Of Evil again.

thanks Eddie, just finished the final page

Thanks Bryan, I do like the old Creepy and EC comics stuff. Im not a huge horror fan tbh at least when i was a teenager watching the thing, and evil dead and such for the first time i was really into horror. Now nothing new has really grabbed me. Just cant get into the walking dead for whatever reason. Im probably more into scifi now with stuff like papergirls and stranger things i think are really cool. Although i did get really got into snyders American vampire.
    It's all good..was just a thought
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

I always appreciate your feedback and comments Bryan

I always appreciate your feedback and comments Bryan
    There has got to be a good punch line to that last page
    Keep that Pencil Busy!