Thread: The Gifted (FOX)

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar

The Gifted (FOX)

“Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar
    Has anyone had a chance to watch this one, it's pretty interesting.

I'm not sure what timeline it's supposed to be in tho because the X-men, and the Brotherhood are both missing.

Surprised to see Fenris on TV tho, pretty obscure characters.
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Enjoyed the first episode. Half watched the second but liked what I heard/sort of saw. Didn't realize how much I missed Vampire Bill.

Had to check who was behind the series because I saw two people from Burn Notice. I hope it's as entertaining with Matt Nix on board.

Is Bryan Singer helping with the plot because I think he's rehashing the same material since 2000? It kind of makes me sad for shows like Tomorrow People that didn't last two seasons and this show is taking every opportunity to name drop the X-Men. I understand the need to do this but it feels hollow. Obviously they will need to flesh out Marvel's B mutants but I think I'll get my mutant/inhuman tv fix with Marvel's Agent of SHIELD until they level up on the story and action.

Gotta say Amy Acker is still looking good.

Return If Possible [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    Saw Len Wiseman's name as director of this past episode. It was a really good episode. Polaris' hair is actually green; something I bitched about it not being last week.

It's not perfect but I'm going to give it a couple more episodes. Right now, nothing about it turns me off.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.