Thread: Colorist Needed for Comic pages

Colorist Needed for Comic pages

Hello everyone,
    My name is David Pentecost and me and my Collaborator Stephen Tramontona are looking for a colorist (PAID) to color 24 pages plus cover and a few promotional images (and if all goes well, future issues of the book). The current book we are working on is an All Ages space adventure story. Issue 1 is drawn and the first four issues are written. We are looking to complete issue 01 and then submit issue 01 and a synopsis of the four issue mini series to publishers.

Looking for a colorist who does not over render or use too many Photoshop effects. I really enjoy the work of Matthew Wilson, Dave Stewart, Matt Hollingsworth, Jody Belaire, FCO Plascencia, Justin Ponser etc. Nice, thoughtful colors that compliment the line art.

Here are a few pages of the book as samples so you can see the line art you would be coloring: http://davidpentecost.deviantart.com.../Galaxy-Runner

We would need final pages at 600DPI preferably through DropBox or a similar service. We would require you to sign a work for hire contract and payment would be through PayPal.

Please email your page rate, availability, your time frame for completing pages and samples to:
    davidapentecost@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    David
    Last edited by David Pentecost; 07-08-2017 at 11:14 AM. Reason: more details

If you haven't found anyone, I have two contacts who do excellent work BUT they only accept payment via paypal.

Jackass of All Trades [Moderator] amadarwin's Avatar
    Penciljack National Headquarters Basement
    Funny enough, I saw this colorist looking for work right under your posting. Maybe give him a spin and see what chops he's got?
    Check out Film Grouch!

Wanna be uncool? Unhip? Unhung? Join the Monkey Revolution!

Amadarwin's unauthorized, unscathing, unfinished biography.

Hi everyone, thanks for the wonderful portfolios and emails. We have plenty to choose from.

Thanks,
    David