Thread: 15 Miuntes pg 12,,

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon

15 Miuntes pg 12,,

My computer is old...but the Bull Shit...Hopefully you'll see pg 12..It was a war to get on pg...LIFE..glot in the way..is glot a word....Lord Jesus Come to my Defense...
    Yep I know ...Somethings against me right now,,,
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    I can't remember, is this a silent comic? I like the feel that he's going crazy on this page. I hope that was what you were going for. . Only technical thing I see is the bed is a little small in the center panel (5?). But that kind of gives it a 'off' feel. Which is good.

I hope you're feeling better, man. I've been through something that took me almost a year and a half to get over. Treat it like eating a whale, one bite at a time, brother.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Thanks Chris..still feeling like a gimp in the face..( only 3 months to go lol.( hopefully) yeah he is going a bit crazy...( The Silent Comic is Silent Nick...one of my fav creations )....This will have dialog provided by Chris the writer...An yep the bed is cramped...( and it has been mentioned ) but it's a holding sell be fore death Row.... last year Mr Columbus gave me a ref for that..(I'm sure things change..) Keep in mind the story is suppose to be..twilight zone...Man with all the interruptions,an distractions...this page is 3 months in the making....
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Great facial expressions. The blacks and greys look good. I think the bed does add a twilight zone funk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
    Great facial expressions. The blacks and greys look good. I think the bed does add a twilight zone funk.
    Thank you my Friend...getting your characters to act is the name of the game...Thanks Caleb.. remember to stick with the tools an medium you master...an keep moving forward..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!