Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Inhumans

Not quitting his day job yet... [SUPPORTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%grey View Post
    I haven't watched that series yet, but a lot of the complaints I heard was the actor was terrible and couldn't fight...

Scott Buck is also responsible for Dexter, Rome, Six Feet Under, etc

Lets at least wait for the trailer to come out before we start with the Hate train off of one picture.
    I'm on episode 8 and while the acting from several of the main characters is terrible... it's the bad plotting and horrific dialogue that really drown the show. (so - the writing...) I've gotta blame the showrunner for how bad Iron Fist is.
    My Site!!
    My DeviantART Profile!!
    Pummel: Middleweight
    Stats: Wins: 15 | Losses: 16 | KOs: 9

Not Spoiling for a Fight Pencilero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I'm on episode 8 and while the acting from several of the main characters is terrible... it's the bad plotting and horrific dialogue that really drown the show. (so - the writing...) I've gotta blame the showrunner for how bad Iron Fist is.
    There's also speculation of it being the lowest budget of the Netflix series, and a rushed production schedule.

I've only bothered with Daredevil, going on my general rule of only consuming media of characters I know.

The only "selling" point for me with Defenders is Scott Glenn in the trailer. I love seeing him bounce back after slumming it in that terrible damned Suckpunch.
    New and improved for 1996!
    Instagram: Pencilero

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Looks uninteresting even as a tv show. If this is the best they can show then I can't imagine anyone spending a theater ticket on this. Let alone IMAX prices.
    I guess they figured that by filming it with IMAX cameras it would instantly look cinematic? That's not how that works.

Just have Lockjaw eat Ramsay Bolton's face off to make this show interesting. Looks terrible.

Trailer for this came up on autoplay on YouTube the other day. So didn't realise what it was. Until I eventually recognised someone (about 40 secs in), I genuinely thought it was some kind of fan made thing (or a spoof video and a joke was about to happen). Then it dawned on me this was an actual Marvel show.

I'll skip this.