Thread: couple of pages

couple of pages

Thanks for looking

oh man! i unfortunately cant throw my hat in with anu critiques for ya but this us great! the environments are beautiful, its a great style you got here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow a lot of cool things going on here. Is that a dead guy in the water? that part is a bit confusing.. of course captions/pages before will help though.

The first page feels like three separate images, not like I'm traveling with the camera. The inset panel in particular seems to have no relation to the panel it's in. Then all of a sudden there is a person/ monster (2nd page). Is he menacing the crying kid? Is he standing above the kid? Then third panel they're both gone? What happened to them? Who are the young girl and what appears to be an old man? Pictures are nice, storytelling confusing (granted other pages may have helped).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but man, your pages look so much better in black & white. Your pencils are gorgeous and professional-looking. This coloring looks, frankly, amateurish.

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Orphangrinder View Post
    I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but man, your pages look so much better in black & white. Your pencils are gorgeous and professional-looking. This coloring looks, frankly, amateurish.
    Are you practicing your painting skills?...
    The reason I ask is Orphan is right about your B/W an pencils being Kick ass...I like the painting approach...and I suspect you'll be killer at it soon enough..
    Last edited by Bryan E.Warner; 03-23-2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Did not want give the wrong impression..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!