Thread: The Dredger

The Dredger

Hello! I'm Jeremy Wilfinger. I'm the writer, letterer, and creator of The Dredger series together with Crizam Zamora (pencils/inks), Dinei Ribeiro (cover colors), Gardenio Lima (cover variants), and Natalia Marques (colors). Here are a few sample pages of issue #1, and if you're interested in learning more please check out the official facebook page here: facebook.com/TheDredger/

So, what's the pitch?

After a viral outbreak in Los Angeles, Ben Strong, a sleazy photojournalist, is trapped inside the downtown quarantine zone. It'll take every ounce of his wit to survive the outbreak and unravel the conspiracy behind the greatest story of his life.

The Dredger has drama, comedy, and a diverse cast of characters that bring a lot of fun to the what-if scenario of a quarantine zone encompassing all of downtown Los Angeles. Yeah, that big. Don't think that this will be the only location, though!

Where can I get it?

Issue #1 is out and you can buy it on Amazon. There's also a Kickstarter for issue #2.

Last edited by Veritas71; 03-19-2017 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added prefix

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    Welcome to PencilJack!

All promotions belong in the Bulletin Board. Also, in the Art threads, we require the artist post his own work. I know your the writer and letter, but it is his artwork. Just looking out for them. Good luck on your project!
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

My first post in the finished work section had only one link (for further reading) and focused primarily on shout outs to the artists who mostly don't have time to promote their own work.

Anyways... thanks for moving it to the right place. I got a little confused at first because I couldn't seem to create a post in the Bulletin Board, but then I saw it required moderator approval. I've got it all straight now.

However, I wish you had used one of my actual bulletin board posts as I went into greater detail. I'll edit this one, but I can't seem to add the 'hype!' tag now that this post was moved. Could you look into that?
    Last edited by Xajinit; 03-19-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    Got that hype for ya.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Thanks very much

In other news: The Dredger Kickstarter now 65% funded! Still plenty of great, high-value rewards left.