Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: March Ranked Matches!

And what do you think? I would put it up there with metabarons and never can stop reading until theres no more pages to flip Just hope it has not such a harsh ending as the jodorowski books.

I reread the first three volumes when the topic came up here and wanted to go and get the 4th at my lcs, but unfotunately, panini didn't publish it over here. So now I gotta go and order the next ones from image. I picked up the second volume in london and the quality of the image volumes is just not up to par, in terms of paper quality. Which is a bummer to me and can be and has been a reason to not pick up a book. Quality comics deserve quality printjobs imo! Maybe I go digital on this one...

Willett, that looks great!
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Default entry.

I like what I've seen from you in your recent entries! The graphic elements really elevate your work to another level! Stylish!
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

I'm trying hard not to do all of this at the last minute but man this month has been insane..
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Registered User [SUPPORTER]
    It's that point in the month where I get super excited to see everyone's entries, I can't wait!!