Thread: Batman Black/Red

Batman Black/Red

I made this to try out some new Kyle T. Webster Brushes, hope you guys like it!

Last edited by D.SART; 02-21-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    I like the general feel of this a lot. I think you've done a generally awesome job. There is one aspect that kind of kills the piece for me, though, and that's his leg. It seems superfluous, and I don't think it attaches to the body correctly.

Thaught the pose without the leg would be kinda boring (its the right leg btw). But Ill fix it, thanks for the advice!

The backbone is connected to the buttbone. The cape heavily suggests that it's resting against the back in which case, we'll barely see the knee cap at all. If the cape isn't resting against the back, find another curve to make it obvious.

Consider pushing the figure towards the left to better balance the piece. Think "tic-tac-toe" divide the image in thirds horizontally and vertically, place the focal point of the image on one the of the 4 points of the central square

Ooooh yeah now I see. Havent noticed that. I`ll keep the tic tac toe in mind while im fixing that. Thank you very much!