Thread: Sick Thrills #1 page 1

Sick Thrills #1 page 1

Hey guys, I was hoping to start dropping some finished pages for C & C here much earlier, but February fell apart on me. Mostly because I got gouged in the eye training martial arts and had 30% of my cornea scraped off. It's healing, but it was painful as hell and I pretty much spent Feb down in the dumps.

So I've only got 1 finished page right now, but I'm posting it to rally my spirits and get some momentum going again.

The last panel takes place in on the other side of the mirrored window, which is the first panel of the next page, so if that's unclear it would be straightened out on page 2.

I'm really digging the line art on this! Really nice flashbang scene as well, not much can get natural exposition done better than an interrogation room. Gets you into the story real quick!

Dig your line quality here. Once suffered a similar eye injury myself as well, very unpleasant.

Really looking forward to see more of this. I don't know if you can still change anything, if not take it for the next couple shots: I think that the wall in the back is too close to the horizon line. I did a little drawover, I hope you find it useful
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
    Really looking forward to see more of this. I don't know if you can still change anything, if not take it for the next couple shots: I think that the wall in the back is too close to the horizon line. I did a little drawover, I hope you find it useful
    oh man, you're right. I made the room much bigger than I thought I did. Thanks for pointing that out.