Thread: Spider-Gwen vs the Vulture

Spider-Gwen vs the Vulture

Brewing another sample. I feel like I'm spamming this forum, thanks for indulging me! Pages in progress...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by virtuabutch; 03-07-2017 at 01:51 PM.
    Never without passion.

Last edited by virtuabutch; 03-07-2017 at 01:51 PM.
    Never without passion.

will update soon
    Never without passion.

Keep on spamming I like what I see so far. There are some things I didn't grasp on first read through:
    The backpack and cellphone weren't so prominent that I had to look back if it was really her stuff in the last panel.
    And when shes done doing her selfie she smiles at vulture? Was she expecting him or is making a funny remark? Without the balloons and story I would expect a more surprised expression on her face.
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Thanks Pete! Will make the backpack and especially the cellphone bigger on page 2.

She's actually trying to lure him out, which is why she's smiling. My fault though-- the buildings are supposed to have taunting graffiti on them, I haven't gotten around to adding that yet.
    Never without passion.

Loved these pages! Great job man!

it looks great! my only complaint is the first panel on the laat page. i think she's supposed to be falling from highin the air, but because i don't know how big those patterns are on the ground it looks like she's lying on a cobblestone sidewalk

Pages updated! Thanks for all the tips!

Joseph - I went with a much simpler pattern for the water-- hope this looks better!
    Never without passion.