Thread: Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four

Some things done over the weekend. Thanks for looking.

Love the Thing piece.

The human torch doesn't work for me. He doesn't appear to be flying. If it wasn't for the 4 on his chest I'd think it's just a guy that caught fire and is plummeting to his death.

Invisible Woman works. She looks like she has a purpose and the pose/perspective help that.

Mr. Fantastic is alright but he's just there. No real purpose to him.

Not bad overall. You just have to rethink some of the poses. Also your work tends to be a bit muddy at times.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Raised as a babe in drawing arenas to become the art warrior that I am today.

http://gunkstudios.tumblr.com/

Pummel: lightheavy weight rank- wins-27 losses-20 KO-11

I've got to disagree. I love the Torch here. I wish they did him like this in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Dredd View Post
    I've got to disagree. I love the Torch here. I wish they did him like this in the comics.
    That seems like something we'd see in Agents of HATE.. I'd read the hell out of that..
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Yeah, I'm looking at it again and I still think it's off the mark. He doesn't appear to b flying and the Human Torch is covered in fire. To me that looks like old video game fire. It doesn't look believeable to me.

Raised as a babe in drawing arenas to become the art warrior that I am today.

http://gunkstudios.tumblr.com/

Pummel: lightheavy weight rank- wins-27 losses-20 KO-11

Drawings are really nice - Invisible Woman is very dynamic, great pose. Reed looks nice too, your style suits that well I think - a combination of really rather realistic (like his face) and the flatter feeling of his body. Kind of surreal.

Member [SUPPORTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking at it again and I still think it's off the mark. He doesn't appear to b flying and the Human Torch is covered in fire. To me that looks like old video game fire. It doesn't look believeable to me.

But why does he have to be flying to manifest his power? I like that one more than the rest to be honest because it's a different take on the way his flames look and that alone is giving him a unique style.

D2k17!
    " I am the pawn in NO ONE'S game. Least of all a miserable little runt who plays at things he can't comprehend."
    Spawn Issue#92

http://www.doomsmith.deviantart.com