Thread: Hello everyone!!!

Hello everyone!!!

my first post guys!!!

happy to find this forum,lots of great art to appreciate!
    first of all,I would like to apologize for my poor use of grammar. English is not my native language.
    I am a MA coach,but I also love to draw when my hands are not swallen...and I love it!!
    love all forms of visual art,except I am not a big fan of CGI...Frazetta,Moebius,Lee,are my favourites!

glad to be here. I hope I will find some motivation to sit my a
    ** down for a few hours everyday and draw,now I am on 15 minutes every few days!
    Last edited by Rougarou; 01-16-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Monkey with Crayons [Moderator] Veritas71's Avatar
    Welcome to PencilJack! Feel free to post your work!
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    glad to be here. I hope I will find some motivation to sit my a[/FONT][/COLOR]** down for a few hours everyday and draw,now I am on 15 minutes every few days!
    Forget "a few hours everyday", just aim for at least a few minutes every day. Just keep the ball rolling every day, just a little bit. It'll build momentum on its own.

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some work!

Welcome! Try making a schedule. If you're serious about it, set aside the time. When you would normally be cruising social media or watching TV or playing games or whatever, set a block of that aside.. Or.. get up earlier. I draw almost all day every day lately and it can be tough. A portion of mine is paid illustration work but a lot of it is just me doing studies to try and get better at things I need work on. Getting organized and knowing your goals and setting aside the amount of time needed is possibly the most important thing you can do to achieving this.
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Most of all, the power of infinite love! Guru_George's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    my first post guys!!!

happy to find this forum,lots of great art to appreciate!
    first of all,I would like to apologize for my poor use of grammar. English is not my native language.
    I am a MA coach,but I also love to draw when my hands are not swallen...and I love it!!
    love all forms of visual art,except I am not a big fan of CGI...Frazetta,Moebius,Lee,are my favourites!

glad to be here. I hope I will find some motivation to sit my a
    ** down for a few hours everyday and draw,now I am on 15 minutes every few days!
    Crawl before you walk, walk before you run, run before you leap.

Plant your garden with a variety of seeds and you will have a whole meal.

Testing... for Science. [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    Welcome to the boards!

Much like muscles, building the ability to draw well requires regular practice and conditioning. Just as you don't learn kung fu in a year, drawing takes a while.

The plus side is that (also much like muscles) with the right support, training and feedback, you can pretty much guarantee results.
    ONLINE PORTFOLIO
    DevArt

"If something's getting made, then someone's getting paid."