Thread: WSG 497 | New Year - New You

eats babies [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]

WSG 497 | New Year - New You

Happy New Year Everyone!

Welcome to WSG 497 | New Year - New You. This weeks subject is all about you! Selfie time!
    Grab the old crayons, markers or Wacom and design yourself as a superhero or supervillain. Even just a quickie new Linkedin sketch will do

Not Spoiling for a Fight Pencilero's Avatar
    You know, it may be time to go mobile with this. Figuratively and literally.

I see plenty of PJ posters using Instagram. Maybe you guys should come up with an official hashtag for folks who are active, but don't post here due to how interacting with the internet is changing?

Pick a hashtag, post it with each topic so it stays in minds, and folks can tag their work with it if they want to.

Just a thought.
    New and improved for 1996!
    Instagram: Pencilero

Quote Originally Posted by Pencilero View Post
    You know, it may be time to go mobile with this. Figuratively and literally.

I see plenty of PJ posters using Instagram. Maybe you guys should come up with an official hashtag for folks who are active, but don't post here due to how interacting with the internet is changing?

Pick a hashtag, post it with each topic so it stays in minds, and folks can tag their work with it if they want to.

Just a thought.
    Looks like nobody made the new years plan to draw and post more on pj

I like the hashtag idea as an addon, but honestly would still like to see the pics in here rather than to whip out tumblrgram or whatever everybody is using. There have been some weeks with lower participation, but around december and jan that is not unusual
    "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
    |LHW Bottomfeeder|
    PJ Sketchblog
    petethacreepofficial

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post

I like the hashtag idea as an addon, but honestly would still like to see the pics in here rather than to whip out tumblrgram or whatever everybody is using. There have been some weeks with lower participation, but around december and jan that is not unusual
    I did and will be (doing periodic dumps) but I just don't have time for WSG right now
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Super Saiyan level: Batman Jeloschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post

I agree, it's a good idea Pencilero, but I'd personally rather not do anything that's gonna take away from PJ itself.
    GO ROYALS !!!
    DeviantArt