Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dracula the Unconquered #4 pencils

Redmond, Oregon/ also known as Central Oregon
    Disney would be proud....
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

I love your choice of art! Does not take Dracula too seriously and shows that he is not almighty and has soft spots.

Thanks, Lionwolfe!

Here's Page 5.

This is looking fantastic! Loving the progression from pencils to ink. Can't wait to see the finished comic now!

The large masses of black you're adding are making look them fantastic! The pencils did not hint with the usual "x" marks where would you spot them and everything looked a bit "empty". Now this looks like the final color version is going to look terrific and you're going to have real fun!

Thanks, Almayer and RoboLetters!
    Glad you're digging them. It feels great to get these inked finally; I'm learning to use black and shadows to compose panels and help the flow and feel of a page. It's new to me; I've always let color do the heavy lifting on my comics pages. Glad to hear you think it looks good so far!

Here's Page 6.

Agreed that your inking has really given the panels a drama and atmosphere. Some real quality work so far! If you ever need anyone to work on lettering for this, or any other project, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring. You can see some example pages of my work HERE and I can shoot through some more examples if you're interested. Just drop me an email at re_evolution@yahoo.com. Regardless of whether I'm directly involved or not, I'm really looking forward to seeing the final comic!

Thank you RoboLetters! We have a letterer committed to the project already, but I really appreciate the offer!

No worries man!