Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Dracula the Unconquered #4 pencils

Thanks for not letting me get lazy, Almayer! Your thoughts are totally spot-on about this panel. I'll fix it!

You guys are the best editors I've had in a while, Penciljack. Thanks!

Thank you too on your comments on my pages!

I somehow missed the updates of.. like.. half of this book.. WOW

Page 21 and a couple other spots, the woman's front view seems very flat and she loses a lot of her charm and identity I think. Everything else (literally) seems to be covered
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Great job!I really love this; especially the establishing shot of the castle on page one. Awesome.

OK, I made some revisions to several recent pages. Page 20, I edited the archway so it doesn't look like it's actively collapsing on our hero.

Page 21, I redrew that first panel to have less distorted one-point perspective.

Page 23, I redrew the last panel to have accurate perspective and have the character actually be sitting in the chair.

And then I finished Page 24. Phew!

That's the issue! Now I've got to ink and color this whole thing. And draw a cover.

Wow! All the changes work better! And nice last page! Envy of your productivity, man! Will we see the inks here too?

I don't know if you've got now an idea for the cover, but I'd like to suggest Dracula fighting some skeletons with the big one coming from the background. Well, it's no original idea, but I think the cover should show some of the action inside the issue. Well, anyway, I look forward to see what you finally do.

Good job!

I love this work. My only feedback is the last part of that last page. Why is it shaped like a gear? It distracts. If there's a good reason for it that would be elucidated with dialogue then ignore my comment. If not, then it's weird.

Always Drawing- it's shaped that way to set up for the next chapter, where the characters visit a clockwork city. There will be a title blurb inside that panel.

Sdowner these pages look great and really inspiring. the perspective info and the rule of 180 from Smitty and MLaw were great. This thread is gold ^^

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk