Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logan (movie)

Logan (movie)

Trailer

It's not that Hugh Jackman hasn't made a decent Wolverine but I picture Mel Gibson as old man Logan.

Would love to see a Fincher' Wolverine one day.

Super Saiyan level: Batman Jeloschi's Avatar
    Looks a bit odd to me. Looks like a guy taking his dying Dad and estranged daughter on a road trip and run into terrorists, shennanigans ensue.
    GO ROYALS !!!
    DeviantArt

Return If Possible [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    For me, it's disappointing that Fox continues to cherry-pick really great stories that only really work, imo, as they were presented in the comics. Old Man Logan was an epic story, involving the entire Marvel universe. It's clear that their intention was to take that idea and, as they always do, tweak it so that it's nothing like the source material. No Hulk family. No Hawkeye. No Mysterio. Like The Wolverine, it will probably be an OK film, but for those that know the source material, it will leave an empty feeling imagining what could have been.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

The hillbilly hulk family was my favorite Damn part of old man Logan. This looks ok though to be honest.
    Pummel: Wins: 35|Losses: 9|Knockouts: 26|Months Champion:7

https://www.instagram.com/teratophile.art/

Testing... for Science. [SUPPORTER]
    [Moderator]
    I can't wait to see Old Man Logan, starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, and Dodge Ram.

Dodge Ram, the preferred choice of post-apocalyptic militias the world over!

Overt product placement will forever crack my ass up. -_-
    ONLINE PORTFOLIO
    DevArt

"If something's getting made, then someone's getting paid."

Surprisingly I enjoyed it. Maybe because it has the level of violence not seen in previous Wolverine movies. That would have improved the previous Wolverine movie.

There's some lazy writing but I don't expect too much from comic movies. It didn't take away that it was a good movie experience. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I thought this was incredibly good. I couldn't finish the first stand alone Wolverine movie. Didn't bother with the second.

Yet, this was a very good film, with some excellent directing, a clever avoiding of many of the cliches and bullshit that usually comes with comic book films, a great cast and some fine performances.

Also (POSSIBLE SPOLIER.....)...

...avoided a run of the mill 'world's about to end' cliche ending...which few of these films ever do. For me, it's one of the very few superhero films I could recommend to someone who is a genuine film fan but is wary of the superhero genre.

Whoops...posted in wrong thread! So tried to delete this message. But am only able to edit! Sorry. (Not sure how to delete).
    Last edited by JPS017; 03-13-2017 at 05:45 AM.

Rest In Peace Brokenhill [Moderator] fatmancomics's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I loved it. It made me cry.

I loved it as well. Really pulled at my feelings. Probably my favourite superhero movie so far.
    Last edited by Mack; 03-15-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Open for commissions.
    Art Blog: http://mackartwork.blogspot.com/
    Please PM me or drop me a e-mail at mackart@rogers.com