Thread: Medibang ( the portable manga studio)

Ma-Ma's not the law... I'm the LAW! [SUPPORTER] 50%grey's Avatar

Medibang ( the portable manga studio)

This is a cool little app that works on tons of devices. Iphone, Android, Ipad, PC.

Obviously not as good as manga studio, but I like it a lot.

Its also free!

http://medibangpaint.com/en/
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

I'm actually using this app on the ipad pro for all my drawing at the moment. I'm selling my Cintiq Companion since I like the apple pencil better as a stylus, I like the ipad form factor better, and the battery life is much longer. So far, although getting the files in and out of IOS apps is more convoluted a process, I haven't really found anything I was doing in Manga Studio on my cintiq that I can't do on the ipad.

I really like how it has a lot of the features of MS, but the UI is a bit of a nightmare. I'll probably stick with Procreate on the iPad Pro, but it's good to know there are options.
    My P.U.M.M.E.L. stats
    HW Wins -6, Losses - 5, K.O. - 2, Months Champion - 1
    LHW Wins - 10, Losses - 0, K.O. - 7, Months Champion - 3
    Hall of Fame: 2

My website

I keep meaning to check out MediBang. What's the pressure sensitivity like? More like Photoshop/Manga Studio or more like ProCreate? I played around with ProCreate on the iPad Pro and the pressure is a little counter-intuitive.
    Phillip Ginn

just downloaded this and this is a fantastic software, works well with my old bamboo tablet

Sorry to necropost, but I just saw this thread and decided to download the app. I'm using it on my Galaxy Note phone; in place of Sketchbook Pro. I love it so far!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk