Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bedtime143's Blog

This was a commission i did for as friend at work. Hes a huge fan of this movie. I remember seeing it for the fist time in 3D and really being impressed by the whole experience.

added some real quick colours to this as well

started working on this Starcraft piece a few days ago. Never been a fan of strategy games but i watched the cutscenes for starcraft 2 and thought they were really amazing. These are the two main characters Jim Raynor and Sarah Kerrigan. Still need to finish off Jim's Armour.

So a while ago i drew Aspen from the comic Fathom. Ive decided to redraw the piece. At the time i was experimenting with going for a more modern style but looking back at it, it really just isn't me so ive gone for more of my classic clean line style. I did some real quick colours for it as well.

Got a new commission in to do some King Arthur Illustrations. Even though its a different time period im trying to capture some of the rough and ragged look to the characters that frazetta/Buscema injected into conan. I did these all in a day as i dont have long to finish these but i think it helped as it captured some of the raw energy I had when i did them.

Trying to get back to a personal project I started last year. Inspired by Casablanca and Jack Kirbys the Losers. Just not enough hours in the day anymore.
    If you haven't already I am on twitter as well posting updates, just check my signature for the link.

Managed to ink the first four illustrations last night.

Really liking these last few posts. Your inking is looking more confident and decisive.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Orphangrinder, yea ive been happy with my inking lately. I managed to finish off the last two illustrations in this series.

Watch your swords. Hilt and blade will point in the same direction as the knuckle of the index finger.