Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Klortho's Sequentials

Klortho's Sequentials

I plan on doing 50 pages of pencils and maybe inks, and then see where I stand as far as being able to start getting art assignments.

This is from the sample scripts for artists post elsewhere here on penciljack.

Here's the script, by a member named CJGannon:
    HeroMan: Accident

Panel 1

A Superman-esque superhero, Hero Man, is lecturing a young boy, Jimmy, on the rooftop of a typical Metropolis building.

HEROMAN: NOW JIMMY, I HOPE YOU’VE LEARNT A LESSON ABOUT OWNING UP TO YOUR-

Panel 2
    Hero Man is trying to hold back a sneeze.

HEROMAN: YOUR - *SNN* - YOUR - *SNN*

Panel 3

Hero Man sneezes

SFX: HAAAAA CHOOOOO!!!

Panel 4

A shot of Hero Man’s face, he looks worried as shown by his ‘gulping’

Panel 5

A shot of the large path of destruction left by the sneeze. A street below has been torn up and buildings have been knocked down. From the way that it's laid out it's obvious that Hero Man was the cause of this.

Panel 6

Hero Man and Jimmy stare at what has just happened. Hero Man looks worried whereas Jimmy is open mouthed with disbelief.

Panel 7

Same as previous panel

HEROMAN: JIMMY, IF ANYONE ASKS DR. METALLIAC DID THIS.

END

A Zombie's Dream
    by Knuckles

Page 1: (5 panels)

Panel 1: A large panoramic shot of a destroyed city landscape.

Caption: *Sigh*

Caption: For once I would like to live in a city that wasn’t destroyed.

Panel 2: A large shot from the POV of the street of a typical house with the white picket fence and two car garage. At the front door is Zombie Bob waving at the audience with his other arm around his zombie wife. They have two zombie children that are running around in the front yard. Everybody looks happy.

Caption: Sometimes I dream about the perfect life…with the perfect family…in a city that’s not destroyed.

Panel 3: Small Close-up shot of Zombie Bob’s face. He has a huge smile on his face that makes him look extremely happy.

Caption: I would be so happy.

Panel 4: A medium shot of Zombie Bob sitting in the thinking man position inside a collapsed skyscraper. It is pretty much just the shell of the skyscraper. There are other zombies walking by in the foreground.
    Zombies: Bbbbbbrrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnnssss!

Caption: But my reality is far from that.

Panel 5: A medium shot from the POV of the sky. Rain has started to fall on zombie Bob through the openings in the collapsed skyscraper. Zombie Bob is looking toward the sky/audience. He looks sad and his shoulders are slumped.

Caption: *Sigh*

Blog Entries
    that first page cracked me up.... we need that sometimes in a book, a little "realism" in comics..things that could happen and how they deal with it.

More from Loston's Spider-man script.

I guess this thread reverted to the art blogs section after the crash.

Batman versus Killer Croc page 2.

Batman vs. Killer Croc page 3.

Page 10 of 50. 1/5th of the way through these practice pages.