Most Popular Blogs

1. Cover: Transformers: The IDW Collection Vol. I

I never knew there was a blog for Penciljack.

I think it's safe to post the cover, since it was made public for quite awhile now.

IDW came to me asked me to be involve with designing the look and feel of this series of hardcover. So in case you are wondering why I posted the typefaces and designs, because I got to design the whole thing this time.

This series of cover will feature one character who would be pretty prominent in the particular volume ...

Updated 05-07-2010 at 09:18 PM by E.J.Su

Categories
    Covers + Pin-ups
  2. Gray Hulk

Pencils and inks: Loston Wallace
    Colors: Steve Downer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PUMMEL entries from then to now

There are a lot of activities at Penciljack that help you sharpen your skills while having a bit of fun. But the idea of pitting my skills against some very talented dudes has really pushed me a great deal over the past two years or so.

Thought I'd make my first blog post on PJ a start to finish string of images to show where I started and where I am now.

Thing vs. Brokenhill
    http://www.davidbovey.com/images/thing2.jpg

Thor vs. Dri
    http://www.davidbovey.com/images/thor2.jpg ...
  4. A guide to putting together your sequential art portfolio for submission

Your entire physical and online sequential art portfolio should be no more than 9 to 12 pages. Any more and you're just boring the person. The physical portfolio should be the original 11" x17" art.

Target your portfolio to the publisher you are submitting to; which means don't show Marvel characters to DC Comics and vice versa.

Present a complete scene within 3 or 4 pages. Each scene should showcase a different mood - action, normal, romantic, quiet, horror, ...

Updated 05-04-2012 at 10:01 PM by Symson (added categories)

Categories
    Tips & Techniques , - Pencilling , - Inking
  5. Creature 52 - Weekly Character Design

Quote Originally Posted by girdoggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratophile View Post
    Basically the same thing with different packaging ^_^

Anyways i just wanna draw , here's my batgirl redesign...

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast